Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tinkle Online ( ACK Group)

I have been a customer of www.tinkleonline.com the online site that has Tinkle Bazaar,Tinkle club, ,ACK Online etc.It also has many fun activities along with shopping such as Soap Box,Tinkle Tunes,Chattu,Puzzles etc. My initial experiences were good and they were reasonably responsive. However, recently I had a very negative experience with them regarding the One year monthly subscription of Tinkle that they issued to me After I exchanged the Points I received from Many Other Purchases - I had collected more than 30,000 (thirty thousand) Points by buying their Digests & several other magazines, The Waiting time for each Exchange was 3-4 weeks.Even after 3-4 months there was no response and I thought the system was not working and called their Customer care Call center.They promised me that the delivery of the monthly magazine will start from next month and I will start getting my fresh copies.They Didn't deliver their promise and Instead they sold my Address to various other advertisers and they started sending me Loads and loads of scamming letters and ads.

I took up the issue with tinkleonline support team at Mumbai and they started ignoring my complaints and letters.Meanwhile the founder of the company diedAnant Pai (17 September 1929 – 24 February 2011).

I asked them to stop sending the advertises at least and asked them for the reason for selling my address and phone no to the various advertisers to bother me.

I have now decided not to have any dealings with the Company, since the support team not only does not oblige us but also is very brave enough to sell the address and make money. Their website too does not give any information about escalating customer complaints.

I would like you to share your own experiences, positive or negative about this Site.

Yours,

J.K.DAS

1 comment:

  1. Sai Ram. Thanks for posting your negative experience at tinklebazar.com - my comment is regarding the font selection. Somehow I felt the readability is not that good.

    Regards

    Swamy

    ReplyDelete