Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My unhappy experience with Yebhi dot com

Dear Friends,

I want to share with you my negative experience with Yebhi.com (www.yebhi.com) one of the leading online shopping sites. I did buy something online from them once and paid for that with my imint reward points (imint is now payback, www.payback.in). I also signed up for their offers through email. I got some discount coupons from them but when I tried to apply the coupon at the time of paying, I got error messages that the said coupons are not valid for the specific products (but such restrictions were not made clear beforehand). When I took up the issue with the customer support, I did not get any response. I later took up the issue on their Facebook Page (You have to 'like' them to post your dislike too! I hope Facebook will introduce a 'Dislike' button soon). The person who is running that page (an employee of yebhi.com) replied off-line and we exchanged a few mails. While the person was nice and apologetic, he could not do any thing really worthwhile. He could not, for example give me a coupon in place of that earlier invalid discount coupon.

Now, I find that my negative comments on their facebook page are being deleted (indicating that they can't stand genuine criticism). I 'unliked' their page (I am not sure whether they will come to know who has unliked them, I hope they do) since it is clear that they have no real customer support or customer's interest at heart.

If you have had a good experience with www.yebhi.com, it is good (pl. do share). If you too had a negative experience, pl. speak up and write.

Yours

Swamy

No comments:

Post a Comment